Fiancé(e) Visa

person giving ring to another hand during daytime

A UK Fiancé(e) Visa will allow you to enter the UK and get married to someone who holds settled status in the UK. This is ideal if you want to stay in the UK afterwards. A successful application for a fiancé(e) visa, will lead to entry being granted, for a period of six months. During this period, you will need to get married to your partner in the UK. Once you are married, we can assist you in making an in-country spouse visa application from within the UK.

We aim to make the legal process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We believe that cost should not be a barrier to a quality legal experience and that is why we are committed to making our services accessible. Rather than avoid discussing our fees, we make our range of funding arrangements known to you upfront so that you are always aware of costs. Our expert team will discuss with you our fees at your initial meeting, or you can click here for an overview of our fees.

Our Qualifications and Team

All work will be supervised by Partners Irfan Munir and Salman Iqbal. Details and qualifications of our team can be found on our meet the team page.

Contact Info


Colonnade House 163 Kingsway Manchester M19 2ND


0161 835 2446


Irfan Munir

Salman Iqbal

Need Help?

We Would love to hear from you
General Questions

Frequently Asked Questions.

We may be able to offer you an initial consultation, depedning on the nature of your enquiry. Please call us on 0161 835 2446 to speak to a member of our team.

To find out more about our fees, please visit the fees section on our website.

In the event the client is unable to visit us, our team can offer telephone appointments. To find out more please contact us.

Currently we are unable to offer legal aid. However we would always encourage you to contact  our team to see if we have suitable options for you.


Send us a Message