Holidays are supposed to be a time of relaxation; free from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
A bad experience cannot just ruin a holiday, but can also cause great distress long after you have returned home. At MWG Solicitors, our holiday claim solicitors are committed to ensuring that you receive the full compensation you deserve for any suffering or loss caused during your holiday.
As well as money and time spent in arranging a holiday, holiday claim compensation can range from the cost of making alternative arrangements to the loss of enjoyment, or from an accident or illness suffered abroad. Our holiday claim solicitors will take the time to ensure that they understand just how much you have suffered and lost. This understanding allows us to ensure that we seek to recover every bit of the holiday claim compensation that you deserve.
How can MWG help you with your holiday claim?
We will fight your case on a No win No fee basis. That means you will have nothing to pay upfront and we will only take payment from you once we have recovered your compensation.
MWG’s continued commitment towards you means that we will provide help and guidance by ensuring:
- A team of specialist solicitors handle your case
- We advise you clearly on the law applicable to your situation
- We provide you with regular updates in regards to your case
- You understand the options available to you as your claim progresses
Holiday compensation can be awarded if:
- You suffered an accident on holiday due to negligence
- You lost income or earnings due to your illness or accident on holiday
- You became ill abroad suffering from an illness such as Salmonella, E-coli
- You paid for out of pocket expenses such as re-arranging flights, hotels, taxi’s due to an accident or illness
- You paid for medical treatments as a result of an accident or illness abroad